Wednesday 9 March 2016

Watercolouring Tutorial



Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Today I am sharing a watercolouring tutorial to create the fun crazy birds! I'll also show you how to create the cloud background.









This tutorial was designed for beginners. I am going to use it with the students in years 3, 4 and 5. The children in my class can't wait to start (they are HUGE fans of the crazy birds).

Sit back and enjoy the tutorial. I hope that you'll give it a try!







Supplies:



Paper: Prima Watercolor Paper Pad #980269

Stamps: Tim Holtz Bird Crazy, Tim Holtz Crazy Talk,

Dies: Bird Crazy Sizzix Framelits, Sizzix Thinlits I Heart This 659767

Ink: Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, Versafine Onyx Black

Other: Derwent  Academy Watercolour Pencils no 2301941, Stampin’ Up! Heat Gun and Stampin’ Dimensionals, Sizzix extended multipurpose platform and magnetic platform, Tsukinek sponge dauber, T-square ruler, Copic Multiliner 0.3,  Cloud template

The cloud template can be found here

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!